STUDIO BB SCRAPS = CRAFTY LITTLE BEE

I MOVING MY BLOG TO: http://mycraftylittlebee.blogspot.com
I hope you visit my new home!

viernes, 10 de junio de 2011

Altered notebook

"I wanna wake up in a city that doesn´t sleep".....
I´m ver very happy, because i¨m going on vacation to NY!  My hubby and I are celebrating our 3 wedding anniversary. So we decided to spend it in this amazing city! I will take tons of pictures (another of my hobbies).  =)
But, before I leave... I want to share with you this little notebook I did yesterday, as a request of a client. The idea is to make this model in many different colors.
It is very easy to do, and the key is the combination of colors.
I only used beige and red cardstock; hero art poly clear stamps for the flower, and then I colored it with AD markers. I also used clear rubber stamps from hero art. And that´s it!  I cut the flower, I put foam on two levels of the flower to look 3D; very cute red ribbon, and for the word "notes" I used sizzix wingo zingo die.
Let me know if you like it!
Have a nice weekend, and wish me luck on my anniversary trip!  =D


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario